Contract Number: 47QTCB22D0521
DUNS Number: 117595346
Unique Entity ID (UEI): FUJTMURMUZZ8
CAGE Code: 8NWU1
Contract Ordering Period: 07/02/2021 – 07/01/2026 with (1) 3-year option
Task Order Performance can go 5 years beyond Contract Ordering end date.
GSA STARS III website: www.gsa.gov/stars3
8(a) STARS III, a small business set-aside GWAC, provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners. This next-generation GWAC builds upon the framework of 8(a) STARS II and expands capabilities for emerging technologies and outside the continental United States (OCONUS) requirements.
- The 8(a) STARS III GWAC ordering period is a five-year base with one three-year option. This ordering period began on July 2, 2021.
- The ceiling for 8(a) STARS III is $50 billion.
- 8(a) STARS III allows for fixed price, time and materials, labor-hour or a hybrid blend of these task order types.
- The contract access fee for the 8(a) STARS III GWAC is .75%, the same as GSA Schedules.
- The contract includes two sub-areas, one for emerging technology and one for OCONUS requirements.
- Directed awards allowed for orders up to the 8(a) Competitive Threshold
- DHS has added 8(a) STARS III to its Eagle NextGen Strategic Solutions portfolio. Click here for more information.
Examples of work to be performed relative to Order requirements include the following. These examples are not meant to be all-inclusive, but rather general indications of the types of services within a given IT services-based solution. Other services not listed as examples, but which adhere to the definition of IT, are within scope and may be provided to meet an agency’s particular mission needs.
- Data Management
- Information and Communications Technology
- IT Operations and Maintenance
- IT Security / IT Workforce Augmentation
- Software Development
- Systems Design
Thu Stubbs, STARS III Program Manager