Program Management & Technical Account Management
As a Global Government IT Contractor, systems integrator and product reseller, we have delivered over $1 billion of IT products and systems to Federal Agencies, meeting all specifications with on time, on budget delivery.
- Surge, Cleared Technical Resources
- Project Management; Information Security; Records Information Management
- Systems Architecture; Design & Testing
- Supply, Implementation & Support
- Documentation & Training
Managed Print Services for Large Scale Organizations
Our Managed Print Services (MPS) Strategy consists of all requirements to proactively maintain equipment, replace parts and address processes around paper, devices, and the workplace.
- Manage consumable acquisition
- Identify potential constraints for better capacity and availability
- Managing spend throughout the product lifecycle
- Multivendor CAC Deployment and integration
- Asset Management
- HW Maintenance
- Printer utilization and Reporting
Information Technology Value Added Reseller (ITVAR)
- Cooperating with more than 1400 OEMs.
- Providing and supporting a wide variety of
- IT and Communication systems and components.
Global Hardware, Maintenance and Support Services
We provide IT Services and IT Hardware Maintenance to thousands of government users. Our business model allows us to accommodate aggressive SLAs through our global IT Field support.
IT Field Support
- Technical Help Desk/Centralized Dispatch
- Incident management & tracking
Professional IT Services
- A significant percentage of our staff has DoD Secret Security clearances.
- TSC-ITG currently maintains a 99% SLA attainment across all Government IT services contracts.
- ISO 9001, 20000-1, and 27001 certifications
- CMMI-DEV and CMMI-SVC at Maturity Level 3
Technical Account Management
TSC-ITG’s highly trained Technical Account Managers (TAMs) are the heart of our IT Service Portal and Help Desk, they are focused on customer satisfaction and rapid resolutions.
Unified Communications, Audiovisual & Video-Teleconference Services
As a world class integrator with more than 25 years of experience supporting the federal government, we are ideally suited to provide global, remote collaboration solutions.
- Audio Visual Design and Installation
- Video Teleconference (VTC) Services and Project Management
- VTC Systems – Equipment, Maintenance, Support, and End-user Training
- AMX/Crestron Programming and Integration
- CIV-MIL Secure VTC Integration
- Room Designs & Installations
Enterprise Network Security and Operations
Enterprise Network Operations
- Network Security
- Data Center Operations
- Change Management
- Continuous Monitoring
Network Security and Architecture Design
- Intrusion analysis
- Security Accreditation & Infrastructure Management
- Vulnerability Management